Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

Sadly, Christmas is over.
Tomorrow I'm taking my flight back to Madrid, where I'll spend the next two weeks studying like a maniac.
Anyways I've had lots of fun this christmas here in Melilla, a city on the northern part of Africa (still Spain) where everything seems to be so different and so marvelous.
Here, things are not big-scale like everything in Madrid: you don't have to take the underground to go to the center, you just walk for a few minutes. Want to go to the beach? a 3 minute walk will do. Something that I really loved: the weather. C'mon its been 15ºC on average! Also people here seem to frown less than in Madrid... kind of feels like Maastricht (small city, nicer people than in Madrid. Nothing else)
Anyways, I got some of my Christmas presents: A marvelous mirror Rubik's cube (pic attached) and some other things. Unfortunately Vodafone hates me and managed to cancel my HTC Desire HD 2 times for no reason, so we've decided to leave the company and go somewhere else. Orange will do for me.
Anyways I hope you all had a wonderful 2010 and have an incredible 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment