Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little update

I know I haven't posted anything in a few months but (again) I'm back!

I just came back from some meetings to become a Summer camp monitor, and yeah, had an awesome time, lots of fun, quite instructive (which I presume was the original purpose of the whole thing) and met lots of people. Awesomeness

other than that my life is still the same, same class, same people, same mornings... oh!I bought my new Eastpak Bag! And, like McDonalds, I'm lovin' it! It might have been a leetle expensive (80€!) but it was well worth it! (It kinda looks like Firas' If he hasn't changed it since IB). The thing I like the most 'bout it is the 30 year warranty... 30 years! I'll be 49 and could still have it replaced by a new one!

As soon as I finish this I'll be writing the post about my 2 month Ubuntu experience, so brb!

2 comments:

  1. Haha congrats to ur bag that looks like my highschool bag ;) and yes i did change my bag. now i have a DAKINE bag also with laptop storage etc but i just couldnt run around in university with my old highschool bag. only germans do that (to save money) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'll always be a few years behind u

    ReplyDelete